“I DIDN’T KNOW”
Unfortunately, That Excuse Doesn’t Replenish Your Bank Account, Resolve A Data Breach Or Erase Any Fines And Lawsuits.
Sign Up for Our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”
And Always Stay One Step Ahead of Hackers and Cyber-Attacks!
That day a hacker steals critical data that renders your office useless…
That day when your bank account or credit card is compromised…
Or that day when your customers’ private lives are uprooted.
Cyber criminals and hackers are constantly inventing NEW ways to infiltrate your company, steal your assets and disrupt your life. The ONLY way to STOP THEM…
You Must Constantly Educate Yourself
On How to Protect What’s Yours!
Now — for a limited time — we have the PERFECT way to help reduce your risk and keep you safe! Simply sign up to receive our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”.
We’ll send these byte-sized (IT pun, sorry), quick-read tips to your email inbox. Every tip is packed with a UNIQUE and UP-TO-DATE real-world solution that keeps you one step ahead of the bad guys. And because so few people know about these security secrets, every week you’ll learn something new!
Protect Your Bank Account and Important Data
With Cyber Security Secrets Like These
- Tip # 5: If hit with RANSOMWARE that says: “Pay $2,000 or we will delete your files” — DON’T PAY! Do THIS instead to sidestep their evil ways.
- Tip # 19: Do you accept credit cards online? If you answered “Yes”, but you neglect this KEY STEP, you may get FINES, FEES and even SUED!
- Tip # 28: Why make a hacker’s job EASIER? Do THIS to your usernames — It’s like a wall of steel.
- Tip # 15: How you swipe your debit card determines if you are at SERIOUS RISK for theft or completely safe. Protect your accounts with this simple, speedy tip.
- Tip # 18: Far too many businesses have firewalls that are USELESS! Yours might be too unless you take the time to do THIS frequently.
- Tip # 47: Have a remote login when working on the road? YOU may unknowingly be inviting a VIRUS into your office, unless you take this action.
- Tip # 10: If you don’t take THIS RARE but IMPORTANT step when you get a brand new PC, it could spell the DEATH of that PC (and your files) in a matter of months!
- Tip # 8: Every day people TRY to get on Facebook or Twitter and get more than friend updates — They get dangerous viruses and malware instead! This 6-second action ELIMINATES this common risk.
- Tip # 29: What’s worse than getting your laptop stolen? Giving that thief access to ALL of your files. Well, take this simple step to breathe easy about your files.
- Tip # 12: Over 7 MILLION Dropbox accounts have been HACKED! Use these rarely used precautions before jumping on ANY file-sharing applications (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
And while we cannot ever guarantee you won’t be breached, the security secrets you get WILL significantly reduce your risk. Sign Up Today!
Start Fighting Cyber Crime
with KNOWLEDGE & ACTION!
Sign Up to Receive Our FREE
“Cyber Security Tip of the Week”
No Catch. No Obligation.
Just week after week of timely tips to
keep you one step ahead of hackers.
We would not go anywhere else
For more than 15 years, Marchese Computer has provided us peace of mind knowing that we have the latest updates and protection without us having to do a thing. For our 24 hour business, Marchese Computer is always very responsive to any issues that happen no matter what time of the day or night. MCP has “bailed us out” on a number of occasions. They always make you feel that you are their most important customer. We would not go anywhere else.
Responsive to our needs
We have worked with Marchese Computer Product, Inc. for more than 15 years and the single biggest benefit to our company is their responsiveness to our needs. They have always made themselves readily available to provide all of our technological support no matter what the circumstances. I have never had the need or the desire to work with any other IT firm as the Staff at Marchese Computer is well educated and versed in all IT Solutions. For any IT solutions we have needed at our Law firm they have provided efficient and on point services at a reasonable price.
Took the worry and complexity out of IT for us.
We moved to Marchese Computer’s managed services so we could take the worry and staffing needs out of IT. Paul and his staff have provided personal service and spot on recommendations to us of over a decade and they always are willing to go the extra mile in making sure our goals are met within budget.. Simply put you should call Marchese Computer today, you won’t be disappointed..
Stands behind their work
The simple answer to why Marchese computer over our old provider is Knowledge, fast service, and they never tried to sell me something I didn’t need. They listened to what our needs were, explained the technology and guided us through integrating our two facilities with Phones, Video, Firewalls, and internet connections.
Marchese Computer stands behind their work and stays until the job is done. They are a local company with a lot of year’s experience. You can rely on the local guys at Marchese computer.